Post 3: My future job

Hello again. In case you forgot, my name is Diego Astudillo, and I am currently studying theater design at the University of Chile. I'm in my fourth year, so I'll be graduating with my major soon.


Time goes by quickly, so it's impossible for me not to be thinking about what I'm going to work on when I graduate.


There are many options for me, but currently I am very interested in working in the audiovisual world, such as working on films or short films.


I have some experience in the area, in fact a few days ago I was working as an Art Director on a short film for a group of Film students from the University of Chile, and it was a great experience.


I got to work face to face with people involved in the media and I was fascinated by all the teamwork, from the directing team to the photography team, and it was really great.


We filmed a couple of days in an apartment in Yungay, which we transformed to look as we planned, and then we traveled to Chicureo to film the last part of the film, in a very large house and also at night: we finished shooting at 3 in the morning aproximatedly. It was a very exhausting experience, but also satisfying.


I hope that when I graduate I will continue working making films, traveling to different places and meeting good people in the process. And how do we know, maybe I will be recognized for my work.


See you soon!

Popular Posts