Blogg 2 Second Semester

Hi! I hope you are fine. In today's blogg, I will write about my favourite concert. 
This is actually difficult, because I never been in a concert. For some people this can be weird, becouse in this times is common  (specialy for young people) to go to big concerts of famous bands, but I never been in one. 

The truth is that I'm not taht interest in big concerts, becouse they are crowded an that makes me anxious. Not just becouse there is no personal space in that kind of show, but also becouse people scream a lot and record everything with their phones, and I find that distracting.

Anyway, I have never been in to a concert, but I have been in little shows in bars, like one time when I went to see Tata Barahona with my friends in a Bar, and we had a great time singing and enjoying the music. I find this tipe of shows more appealing. 

So, thats all with my opinion of concerts.  

Popular Posts