Blogg 1 Second Semester


Hello! Long time no see. Today I will be writing about a topic most people can identify with: Travel to another country. To be more acurate, about the dream of travel to another country.

Travel around the world is a dream most people has. Thats what I think. At least that is what happened to me when I was growing up with all the movies of caracters travelling arround the globe, making adventures, falling in love and that kind of stuffs.

I dont think I have a favourite country that I would like to travel to, but, if I have to make a top 3, I would like to go to Norway, Finland and also Alaska, becouse of the diferent landscapes, weather and the different cultures and languages. 

And just to add another romanti place to visit, I would like to go to Greece and take a lot of pictures. 



Popular Posts