Blog 4

 



Hi! How are you. 

Today, for my new blogg, i will tell you some thinghs about this picture.



This is a picture I capture about a year ago, when I was spending a weekend in the beach with my family.
In the image you can see my little brother, Vicente, and my dog, Tutín. 
In that moment we went for a walk in the rocks, looking for anything that caught our attention, without worrying about anything other than letting time pass through. 

I remember that day like a very peacefull time. It was one of those moments you tell yourself you have to memoriced,because you never know when you are going to feel that way again.
If I could go back to that moment,  when it was just me, my brother and my dog feeling the sun and the ocean breeze, well, i will do it in an instant. 

 You never know how life is going to be treating you, so we have to treasure this little and beautiful moments.

Popular Posts