Blog 1


Hello, my name is Diego Astudillo Farias, I am 22 years old, and I am studying theatrical design in the University of Chile. 

I live in Puente Alto with my little brother, my mother and my father. I am the middle child in the family; my older brother moved to live alone last year.

So we are a family of four, (that without counting the pets). We have three dogs: Rocky, Isi, and Tutin. Also, we have two little guinea pigs, named Curo and Ichika.

I  have always liked animals, since I was a little kid. I even wanted to be a vet at that time, but life holds many surprises, and I changed my mind of what I wanted to study a few times as I got older.

I auditioned to be an actor after I graduated from school, but that didn't turn out well, so I began to study journalism at the age of 17 years old; I was the youngest of my class. But after two years I decided to pursue my love for theater, only this time, in the area of what is behind the scenes. So now I am in my fourth year of theatrical design, I have learned a lot of things and above all, I think I am discovering my passion.


Popular Posts